Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Beginnings

This blog is an opportunity for me to share my experiences behind a camera.  Whether I'm working on a commercial assignment, doing an engagement session or just experimenting with new techniques I will share some of the final products and thoughts behind what made them work or not.  Questions and comments are welcome since that is how we grow in any stage of life.
Cherry Blossoms
Shot with a Pentax K10 D this spring using a zoom lens I purchased on ebay for $14.  The color output of the CCD sensor in the K10 D is simply amazing, and remains one of the best even though it was officially released in January 2008.  Although there are (and I have) newer, better cameras the K10 D still holds its own in the photographic world.

Tony Wilhelm

No comments:

Post a Comment